Snakes on a Sock KAL

Pattern of Goodness by Miss Lime! This sock was inspired by the Lime & Violet podcast of a similar name and by the fact that after listening to that episode, so many of our listeners had run-ins with snakes actually in their house.

Monday, September 25, 2006

socktoberfest!

socktoberfest

If you haven't had a chance to, you should join socktoberfest at Lolly Knitting Around, then go join the group at flickr.com. http://www.flickr.com/groups/socktoberfest/

I'm trying to do some promotion of the pattern there, but with the weird net problems recently I'm a little worried people will be turned off when they can't read the blog. Yikes! I'm hoping you're seeing this now! As I told Lime after she emailed me I'm hoping it is a problem with the planned outtage blogger had this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home